Since its release, all of its tracks have been re-released on later albums, excluding for "Not a Single Word About This". The EP was reissued and re-mastered by Jamie King in 2008, with two tracks off of an early sampler called All The Tragedy Money Can Buy included as bonus tracks. Unlike Alesana's other releases, there are few allusions to mythology within the themes of the lyrics, rather than having lyrics dealing with personal subjects.
- "Endings without Stories"
- "And They Call This Tragedy"
- "Not a Single Word About This"
- "Red and Dying Evening"
- "Congratulations, I Hate You"
- "Early Mourning"
- "Goodbye, Goodnight, for Good"
- "Beautiful in Blue"
- Dennis Lee - unclean vocals
- Patrick Thompson - lead guitar and backing vocals
- Steven Tomany - bass guitar
- Shawn Milke - rhythm guitar, piano, keyboards and lead vocals
- Daniel Magnuson - drums
- Standard Edition: Produced, Mastered, Mixed and Engineered by Shawn Milke.
- Re-release & Remastered: Produced and Mastered by Jamie King.
- "Apology", "Congratulations, I Hate You", and "Early Mourning" were all re-recorded on the band's full-length release On Frail Wings of Vanity and Wax.
- "Endings Without Stories", "And They Call This Tragedy", "Red and Dying Evening", and "Goodbye, Goodnight for Good" (on the reissue) were re-recorded on their second album Where Myth Fades to Legend.
- The track "Early Mourning" is a bonus track and is not featured on the CD jacket in the original release.
- The track "Beautiful in Blue" was re-recorded for Where Myth Fades To Legend, although it never made the final list. It was included as a bonus track on the Japanese release of Where Myth Fades to Legend.
- The track "Not a Single Word About This" is the only song released on this EP that has not been re-recorded on any of their later releases.